Print this page.
Please adhere to these simple guidelines in order to help
us maintain the uniformity of the panels of the quilt.
· Please use FABRIC MARKERS only for names. Pens and
non fabric markers will smudge and run.
(We recommend fabric mate by Yasutomo)
· Do not touch spaces that have been recently written
on, they will smudge.
· The school or organization as a whole may choose to
write a saying, prayer, poem, or do art work in the
center. Any durable medium will work
(embroidery, fabric paint, quilting).
· Be sure the cloth has a piece of cardboard or felt
under it before writing, the markers will go through
· Please be careful to make sure hands are clean before
handling, this quilt has a long journey to take.
· Fabric must be 100% white cotton, a heavy weave is
great for durability.
· 45" by 45"
· Please keep 1/2 inch around the edge for seem
· Please be sure to include your school and community
name on the panel (city and state).
· When complete please mail to:
Heart of America Quilt
7 First Street
Winslow Maine 04901